1) Deposit to Confirm Booking & Balance of Booking Fee
Rates are quoted in South African Rand and are inclusive of VAT, if applicable. Rates are subject to confirmation and availability and may change without prior notice. Reservations are subject to terms and conditions on check-in, right of admission reserved.
We require a 100% deposit from guests to secure a reservation.
- No show or early departure forfeits 100% of total stay.
- Cancellations 7 days or less prior forfeit 100% of total stay.
- Cancellations 8 to 30 days prior forfeit 50% of total stay.
- Cancellations in excess of 30 days prior forfeit 0% of total stay.
- Please note that we do consider a cancellation on merit, if it is truly beyond the guests’ control, and will charge accordingly.
4) Check-in/Out Times
- Check-in: from 14h00 – 18h00
- Check-out: 10h00
- Late arrivals: To be arranged with management.
- Early arrivals: Early check-in is only possible if the room is ready for occupation. If not, you are welcome to leave your luggage at the guesthouse while you go out and explore until your room is ready.
5) Payments to Third Parties
We do not pay third parties for any other services on your behalf. If monies are deposited into our account incorrectly, we do not refund until cleared with our bank and will only refund directly into the original payer’ account less any banking and transaction fees.
6) Accepted Means of Payment
We accept online payments using MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards and EFT. Payment on arrival using MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards and cash only with prior arrangement with management. We may not accept any foreign currency.
Smoking is not permitted in the rooms, but ashtrays are provided on the private patios.
- Safe parking is provided on site.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per booked room.
- Entrance to the parking on site is through a garage door with dimensions: 2.35m(W) x 2.7m(H).
- Vehicles with an abnormally wide width, e.g. the Ford Ranger Raptor, will not fit.
- For vehicles that cannot fit through the parking entrance, parking is provided for off site on the street.
9) Limitation of Liability
Guests agree on behalf of themselves and the members of their parties that neither the establishment, its owners, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the guesthouse.
Any damage caused by guests to property and premises due to bad behaviour or carelessness, or keys lost and replaced for security reasons will be for the guests’ account.