Welcome to Ambiance Guesthouse! We are delighted to have you as our guest and hope you enjoy your stay with us.
To help make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, we have created this guidebook filled with useful information about our guesthouse and the surrounding area. Inside, you will find tips, recommendations, and important details that we hope will enhance your experience.
Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the guesthouse. You can connect using the below details.
WiFi Name: Ambiance
Alternatively, scan the QR Code when at Ambiance Guesthouse to connect.
check-in & check-out
- Check-in: from 14h00 – 18h00
- Check-out: 10h00
- Late arrivals: We are flexible, but please do arrange with us beforehand.
- Early arrivals: Early check-in is only possible if the room is ready for occupation. If not, you are welcome to leave your luggage at the guesthouse while you go out and explore until your room is ready.
When checking out, please deposit your keys in the black post-box in the garage. It’ll be on the left-hand side as you exit. Please close the door as you deposit the keys and exit.
entrance & parking
- When arriving at Ambiance Guesthouse, you’ll find two white garage doors on the street. You will enter through the right-hand side garage door and drive through to the back of the property for secure parking.
- We have covered parking and uncovered overflow parking. Please park in such a manner to maximise utilisation of the space and leave enough room for yourself and other guests to manoeuvre out of the parking.
- When coming and going, please close the garage door behind you. The doors do NOT close automatically.
- Please let us know should you wish to receive visitors. This is a courtesy request as it presents a security threat to both the guesthouse and its guests, while also potentially causing disturbance to other guests.
- Visitors are to park outside the property on the street as indicated by signage posted outside.
in room amenities
- Do enjoy all amenities during your stay, but please do not remove any items.
- Please use the Roku remote (the small one) to turn tv on/off and adjust the volume.
- We have streaming services and they can be accessed from the Roku dashboard after turning on the tv.
- Although we have installed solar panels and battery backup, their capacity is limited and loadshedding remains a reality for the foreseeable future, so electric heaters have been removed from the rooms, and gas heaters unfortunately are a fire hazard.
- We kindly request that you use the provided electric blankets when going to bed and avoid leaving them on overnight or when leaving the premises.
cleaning & servicing of rooms
- Rooms are only cleaned and serviced on prior request. Rooms can only be serviced on Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Note however that all rooms are cleaned and serviced on departure in preparation for the next guest’s arrival.
- Please submit your request before 10am on the day (as listed above) which you require your room be cleaned and serviced.
attractions in the area
The below map highlights some attractions and points of interest in the area. You can click on “Show More” to load more results, and click on a specific point-of-interest to learn more about it, or get directions.