Situated in the heart of Pretoria, within walking distance to University and Loftus Versfeld Sports Stadium, close to embassies and large malls which boast a host of cinemas and restaurants, as well as bordering the student mecca of Hatfield, yet a surprisingly peaceful abode beneath a beautiful old Jacaranda tree!
Ambiance depicts a touch of French country living and décor-with-a-difference. Four spacious rooms, private entrances and own patio's, pool and barbecue area, and fireside meals are some of the special features we offer. We pride ourselves on the attention to detail and special care taken to meet the needs of each individual guest.
Perfect for business and pleasure, affordable, central and cosy. Delectable breakfasts served in the French Café or on the patio...
Ambiance is just around the corner from all major routes, namely the N1 North, leading to Rustenburg, Pilanesberg, Sun City & Polokwane, and the N1 South, leading to Johannesburg’s Soccer City & Ellis Park, and Sandton, as well as routes leading to Mangaung (Bloemfontein), Durban, Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth) and Cape Town.
. . . Enter along cobbled lane and expect something a bit extraordinaire!
- B&B as well as self-catering option
- Automated garage entry to property
- Safe parking right by your room
- Excellent security - linked to CSI rapid response security company
- Daily cleaning service
- Wireless internet
- Laundry service available
- Other meals on request
- DSTV (Digital Satellite Television)
- Stocked daily with complimentary fruit & snacks, juice and bottled water
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate facilities are standard in all rooms